Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cooking for My Cutie

Well, I have never been one to write much down and process how I feel about things in my life.  I have this GREAT friend who has an awesome blog and she suggested that I post all of my recipes in a blog due to doing SO much cooking, so... here we are! I make very few things more than once because I LOVE cooking new foods.
The title comes from my goal to cook the best possible meals for my husband who I recently married.  He eats very few vegetables, so I have to be creative at times.  I am sure that this will turn into something quite interesting with some really good recipes and probably some disasters.
Tonight's Menu
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Quesdillas

Wish me luck... I will post the recipes if the dinner comes out right!

No comments:

Post a Comment